How have you been doing? Sorry for not writing anything in past few years. I had been doing crazy shit work. Ohh no.. that is just an excuse, I am telling myself. The motivation of restarting the blog came because I am seeing a lot of junk content on the web about data science(last week, I came across an advice that 4GB laptop is good for data science and much more rubbish things).
There are a lot of things I want to talk about. The things which most people do not talk about. I will cover the following things in upcoming articles:
- Why almost all the paid data science courses are just junk and how to judge if a course is good for you?
- How to maximize the success rate of data science projects?
- How to customize agile development for data science?
- How to be more productive in your work?
- Why data science is hard and what can you do about it?
- How to succeed in data science in startups?
- How to structure data teams to get the best outcome?
- How to design data science projects?
- How to think about data science problems?
- Is data science the right career for you?
- What have I learnt from 5 years in data science?
- How to evaluate a data science job?
- Best practices in data science.
Please tell me in comments if you think I have missed something that you want me to talk about.